Joomla is a PHP based open source content management system used for publishing content on the internet. Joomla is reliable, cost effective, user friendly and easy accessible CMS that can be utilized to achieve complex to easy business requirements. The wide range of in-built plug-ins makes the development process much simpler and easy. Fortune Innovations has experience and expertise at developing complex and simple Joomla based web applications and websites. We have established ourselves as a leading website organization providing services in Toronto and all across Canada.
Joomla Custom Development Services
The services offered by Fortune Innovations Toronto is Joomla web development include Joomla web design, development, consulting and related services. Fortune Innovations Toronto team of Joomla specialists’ permits creation of any kind of functionality to achieve the various business requirements of our clients. The modular architecture plug-ins in Joomla allows easy integration to improve its basic functionalities.
Fortune Innovations Toronto provides the following custom development services in Joomla:
- Joomla custom design services and template design
- Joomla component & module development
- Joomla eCommerce development
- Integration of Joomla with other web applications
- Joomla theming
- Hire Joomla designer / Hire Joomla programmer
- Joomla search engine optimization
Fortune Innovations Toronto offers Joomla theming services to its client. The Joomla theming process intend to change the look and feel of the current website allows changing the look and feel of websites developed in Joomla. Fortune Innovations Joomla theming services include crafting new themes, modification, up gradation and enhancement of the existing themes etc.
Features of Joomla Content management System
- Open Source: Joomla is an open source CMS with in-built text editor which allows easy editing and formatting of the contents.
- Simple: Joomla is an easy to install, simple to manage and reliable CMS.
- Database Driven: Joomla is a database driven CMS where the element (images, templates etc.) are stored in a centralized database.
- Modular and Extendible: Joomla provides features such as page caching, RSS feeds, printable versions of pages, news flashes, blogs, polls and website searching etc.
- Template Management: As a template driven CMS, each module in a Joomla based website is associated with a distinct template.
- Report Generation: Joomla provides extensive tools to generate and view user statistics reports.
- Search: Helps user navigate through most common search items and provides the admin with search statistics.
- Language Manager: Joomla has an international support many international languages and UTF-8 encoding. Joomla allows creating websites in one language and the administrator panel in another language offering multiple languages facility.