Toronto: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom is an image organizing application built by Adobe systems for Windows and OS X. It lets you view, edit and organize any number of digital images. The edits made on Lightroom are non-destructive. Though it shares the name with Adobe, Lightroom is not capable of performing some Photoshop functions like adding, deleting or modifying the appearance of images, presenting texts and 3D objects, etc.
Features of the app:
Earlier, the free app was available only for iPhone and iPad device users. But now, the photo editing application is available for Android users too, in the name of Adobe Lightroom Mobile. The app possesses synchronizing feature which enables users to send any image from PC version of the software to the mobile app. It also lets you edit images and share them across any social networking sites.
The changes made on the mobile app will automatically be synchronized and updated on the PC version of the application. This synchronization process makes use of Adobe’s Creative Cloud service. But in order to utilize the app’s features completely, user must be subscribed to Photoshop photography plan or Creative Cloud. For this, the company has provided 30 days trial period for Android users.
But the thing is users might need a PC version of the app for some detailed editing wherein the Android app users can make use of the basic tools like highlights, exposure, composure, shadows and more. The minimum requirements one has to possess in order to install Adobe Lightroom Mobile app is, a quad-core ARMv7 architecture-based CPU having the processor speed of 1.7GHz, 8GB inbuilt memory and 1GB RAM. It runs on Jelly Bean and later Android versions. The size of the app is 19MB and is available at Play store.
Here is how the app works:
- Install Adobe Lightroom mobile app on your device and login to your Adobe ID. If you don’t have an Adobe account, just click sign in and it redirects to signup page where you can create one.
- After signing in, click on the Plus (+) sign which can be seen on the top right corner of the screen. A folder will be created; just give a name to that folder.
- Tap on “Add photos” option, which lets you add images from your camera. All the images on your camera roll will be displayed. You can select the one which you need and tap on the check mark (right mark).
- Once you sign in to your Adobe account, the collections on your Lightroom mobile version will automatically synchronized to the desktop version of the app.
- The images which you find on the desktop version can be edited and shared across any social networking websites. You can also use some basic tools in the mobile version of Lightroom.
Fortune Innovations Toronto, a prominent mobile app development company is mainly concerned about client satisfaction as we know that our success depends on it. We have deft developers who are competent in providing an ideal solution at a reasonable cost. Please reach out to us for any requisites on iPhone and or Android apps development services.